If you submit a request for an address change through the FOCUS Parent Portal, please note that we MUST have 2 proofs of residency to make that change. This can be 2 pieces of mail with your name and the new address, a Florida driver’s license with the correct address, a rent / lease agreement with your name along with a piece of mail. 

If you are sharing the house of someone else, that person needs to write a letter stating that you and your children are living with them and they need to provide the proof of residency as described above. 

If we do not get this information, the change will not happen.


If you have questions, please ask to speak to Ms. Strait.