Wrestling practice will be every Tuesday & Thursday until 4:30. You must have a current physical to participate.
Suwannee County School District provides a full-time virtual education option to eligible K-12 students through Suwannee Virtual School (SVS). Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is now open and closes on July 11, 2016. You can learn more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 386-647-4243.
SMS Yearbooks are on sale now for $25.00. You may purchase them from Mrs. Howell in room 1205 or at the front desk. Order Form linked here
Any Girls or Boys Intermural Basketball games will begin on Monday(4/17).
Please adhere to SMS Policy for lunches being brought in to students.
If a restaurant lunch is brought in to a student, it must be from someone on the checkout approval list. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Congratulations to SMS Baseball & Softball team. Baseball won against Marianna giving them 1st place in the Conference and Softball placed 2nd. Way to go TEAMS!!!
Any girls who missed the cheer meeting at SMS, there are packets in the front office that need to be COMPLETELY filled out prior to tryouts. Tryouts will be held the week of April 17th-21st from 3-4:30 pm in the gym
Dancing Dolls for upcoming 9th grader packets may be picked up at the front desk.
Congratulations, LaTangelia Tanksley, the Parent Survey winner for 2017. Thank you to all parents who took the time to complete the survey.
Dress Code Clarification for SMS
- Shorts must be at least finger tip length
- Shirts must go over the cap of your shoulder (3 finger rule DOES NOT apply at SMS)
- If Jeans have holes in them they must be below the fingertips
- Leggings are allowed under clothing as long as what covers them meets dress code
When a student is tardy to school:
- Parents MUST accompany student to the front office and sign student in.
- The student will receive a note to class for the first 3 late arrivals when a parent signs them in
- If the parent DOES NOT sign the student in, the student will go to tardy hall.
- On the 4 tardy, the student will receive a discipline referral and go to tardy hall.
- The student will be sent to tardy hall for each additional tardy.
Student attendance is crucial. Four unexcused tardies or unexcused check-outs are equivalent of an absence. Students are considered truant after 5 absences.
Click on the document you need listed below
Please save and turn these in at the Front Desk