We have added Lake Butler to the schedule for Baseball only! This will be a home game on Monday, March 19th, 2018 at 4:00.
The Spring Dance, hosted by guidance, will be March 22nd from 3pm – 5pm. Tickets will be $3.00 and will go on sale after Spring Break.Last day to order yearbooks is March 19th. Turn in order form and money at the front desk or Ms. Haney’s room 904.
Parents, please send in candid, sports, and club photos that will be considered to use in our SMS yearbook. You may upload the pictures and order yearbooks ($25) online you may visit swiphoto.com/ybCURRENT 8TH GRADERS: Dancing Dolls auditions are coming up! Anyone interested in trying out needs to attend a brief meeting on Wednesday, March 7 at 3:15 in the SHS auditorium. There will be information about the team and tryout packets available at this meeting. See Mrs. Rodriguez for more details.
Reminder to parents, students are not allowed to have lunches brought in unless the parent is staying to eat with student.
March 22nd at 7pm in the SMS Band Room - beginning band students will be putting on a concert for their parents depicting a day in the band room. How they learn rhythms, new notes and new pieces of music each week.
Below is a link to all the newest resources from FLDOE in regards to State testing. You will find it useful. There are FSA practice scripts and Powerpoints there, and the testing calendar will be added very soon.
- Announcements 2.23.18.docx (33.8 KBs)
- Announcements 2.26.18.docx (32.2 KBs)
- Announcements 2.28.18.docx (31.8 KBs)
- Announcements 3.1.18.docx (32.0 KBs)
- Announcements 3.2.18.docx (31.6 KBs)
- Announcements 3.5.18.docx (32.1 KBs)
- Announcements 3.6.18.docx (32.9 KBs)
- Announcements 3.7.18.docx (33.8 KBs)
- Announcements 3.8.18.docx (32.9 KBs)
- Announcements 3.9.18.docx (33.5 KBs)
Click on the document you need listed below: