Library books should have been returned - if not please get them to the library ASAP
Basketball, Volleyball, and Track banquet will be Wednesday May 31st in the multipurpose room from 4:30-7:00pm. See Coach Lewis, Coach Johnson, or Coach BJ for more information.
Spring Art Show - May 22-26. Open during school hours in the Vocational Wing. Visitors to school must sign in the front office before heading down to the Art Show.
Suwannee County School District provides a full-time virtual education option to eligible K-12 students through Suwannee Virtual School (SVS). Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is now open and closes on July 11, 2016. You can learn more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 386-647-4243.
SMS Yearbooks are on sale now for $25.00. You may purchase them from Mrs. Howell in room 1205 or at the front desk. Order Form linked here
- Announcements 5-11-17.docx (31.7 KBs)
- Announcements 5-12-17.docx (33.2 KBs)
- Announcements 5-15-17.docx (32.0 KBs)
- Announcements 5-16-17.docx (31.3 KBs)
- Announcements 5-17-17.docx (31.2 KBs)
- Announcements 5-18-17.docx (31.2 KBs)
- Announcements 5-19-17.docx (32.6 KBs)
- Announcements 5-23-17.docx (31.4 KBs)
- Announcements 5-24-17.docx (31.3 KBs)
- Announcements 5-25-17.docx (33.7 KBs)
- Announcements 5-26-17.docx (31.6 KBs)
Dress Code Clarification for SMS
- Shorts must be at least finger tip length
- Shirts must go over the cap of your shoulder (3 finger rule DOES NOT apply at SMS)
- If Jeans have holes in them they must be below the fingertips
- Leggings are allowed under clothing as long as what covers them meets dress code
When a student is tardy to school:
- Parents MUST accompany student to the front office and sign student in.
- The student will receive a note to class for the first 3 late arrivals when a parent signs them in
- If the parent DOES NOT sign the student in, the student will go to tardy hall.
- On the 4 tardy, the student will receive a discipline referral and go to tardy hall.
- The student will be sent to tardy hall for each additional tardy.
Student attendance is crucial. Four unexcused tardies or unexcused check-outs are equivalent of an absence. Students are considered truant after 5 absences.
Click on the document you need listed below
Please save and turn these in at the Front Desk